Jet aircraft set world speed records using NH3
yellow pickup converted to NH3 for trip across USA
remote northern towns can become self sufficient for fuel using GreenNH3
bus in Belgium using NH3 as fuel in 1938
Ford pickup converted to use GreenNH3
engine compartment showing little change needed to use GreenNH3
farm tractor converted to use GreenNH3
freight train converted to GreenNH3
old pickup truck converted to use NH3 in the 1930s
The technology is now working everyday.
GreenNH3 patented machine makes fuel from simply air and water using clean renewable energy.(as low as 50 cents per litre July 2014)
Make Green sustainable fuel from air and water at any location where fuel is needed in any quantity, with never before seen GreenGas machines.
- We have two proven green ways to make the fuel and three green ways to use it.
- Green NH3 is manufactured from simply air and water using clean renewable energy.
- Not to be confused with brown ammonia which can come from coal or other fossil sources.
Power* + Green NH3 Synthesizer = Zero Emission Fuel for less cost than gas and dieselGreen NH3
Petition for GreenNH3 read in legislature
Ontario Hansard - 26-March2014 Mr. Ted Arnott:
I have a petition to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. It reads as follows:
“Whereas the people of Ontario are now paying over a dollar a litre for polluting carbon fuel and they could be paying half that for non-polluting clean fuel, and the province has no contingency in place in case carbon fuel becomes less available or more costly, or if people demand a clean non-carbon contingency fuel to be ready in case gasoline or diesel are found to be causing health or climate problems to Ontarians. Batteries will power some small vehicles, but most normal cars and big trucks and airplanes require GreenNH3.
Producing NH3 as a green fuel
- Only fuel except hydrogen that produces no greenhouse gases.
- Anhydrous ammonia is an ultra-clean, energy-dense alternative liquid fuel.
- Ammonia will power diesel and spark-ignited internal combustion engines, direct ammonia fuel cells, and even combustion turbines.
*Possible Power sources that can be used:
- solar (p.v.)
- daylight (not p.v.)
- low cost off-peak
- shore tidal
- ocean wave
- ocean temp difference
- ocean current
- hydrothermal using chiller in reverse