Jet aircraft set world speed records using NH3
yellow pickup converted to NH3 for trip across USA
remote northern towns can become self sufficient for fuel using GreenNH3
bus in Belgium using NH3 as fuel in 1938
Ford pickup converted to use GreenNH3
engine compartment showing little change needed to use GreenNH3
farm tractor converted to use GreenNH3
freight train converted to GreenNH3
old pickup truck converted to use NH3 in the 1930s
The technology is now working everyday.
GreenNH3 patented machine makes fuel from simply air and water using clean renewable energy.(as low as 50 cents per litre July 2014)
Fridge size machines make Green sustainable fuel from air and water at any location where fuel is needed in any quantity.
- We have two proven green ways to make the fuel and three green ways to use it.
- Green NH3 is manufactured from simply air and water using clean renewable energy.
- Not to be confused with brown ammonia which can come from coal or other fossil sources.
Power* + Green NH3 Synthesizer = Zero Emission Fuel for less cost than gas and diesel
Producing NH3 as a green fuel
- Only fuel except hydrogen that produces no greenhouse gases.
- Anhydrous ammonia is an ultra-clean, energy-dense alternative liquid fuel.
- Ammonia will power diesel and spark-ignited internal combustion engines, direct ammonia fuel cells, and even combustion turbines.
*Possible Power sources that can be used:
- solar (p.v.)
- daylight (not p.v.)
- low cost off-peak
- shore tidal
- ocean wave
- ocean temp difference
- ocean current
- hydrothermal using chiller in reverse
Contact Green NH3
GreenGas.cc in discussions with two Jet aircraft manufacturers wishing to explore the use of GreenNH3 fuel in international air transport. During discussions it was discovered that some have been using NH3 (brown) as a test product for filling wing tanks to test for...
GreenGas.cc spoke at the world alternate fuels conference in Kansas city. Attending the conference where scientists from around the world looking for new green sources of energy and transportation for their countries, and indeed the world. After speaking the...